A Rush of Dopamine Transmission

12:48 AM Putri Dewinta 2 Comments

Dear the source of my dopamine transmission,

I'm in and out realizing how weird it is. I'm in college, left a small town, never looked back. I knew you since back in the day they kept talking your name, but nothings followed significantly.


But lately I noticed that you're popped up in my inner goddess

Until it finally begin, when you gave a call and somehow incarnadine blushed me of the attentiveness.
What a fresh start, knowing that it's my surprised center of the hard candy.
Laughed freely at your clumsy, odd, geeky kind of way, as I whined in front of your eyes at your given certainty. I rolled my eyes showed how dull, how careful you reacted.
My unconscious catch the charm of you that repressed while I defensed with tried to enlightened my character. Then I learned every second when it was with you, that I don't even need to bold up my presence, as you already.. and always respect it as the fact of your recognition. 
That is beauty.

I sputtered to my friends showed the disguised excitement to doctrine how you supposed to give act, that you're way too humble to be yourself. And somehow I showed to people the attraction I have, even when I put it as a joke.
I wanna argue, but there's nothing to say. I came to the line with the geeky confident but then I lost my words as I get busy warm my eyes in yours as the caused of the distraction.
I'm a flight risk, with the fear of falling. Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts. 

I back to the universe grabbed back my soul that stole by your spell. I higher the tone of my ability so I'm allow to stand in the same line with you, seeking to have a chance as the brave.
Flash forward and we're taking on the world together. You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded. You kept digging my brain as me found that I have something special on me. 
You such a surprised, an unexpected gift in my age of glory. 

As the time went to the middle, I frowned most of the time, not losing the trigger to response you, to give the words you wish to hear, while no one understand what you mean. But damn I did, I knew where's the line you referred, because yes we did, we did connected, very, and unholy.
My conscious mind yawning all the time you showed that I'm incorrect, while I'm just trying to help. But I miss how it is so often where we were next to each other so close but didn't realized any of a thing. There's so many 'duh' moment between us that I don't care to buy, but it kept me noticed you even more. The electricity between us might be banned, but I flee to catch the lightning for our line connection to sparks a fireworks. 

I noticed about how I used to made a point when I'm talking about you, that I found you attractive, and shared stories to my best friend how my perspective reflect about how you being so humble cover the tenderness perfection. There my subconscious play her role to give the fact that you are really the man.
I mean the amazing figure of a gentle man I ever imagined, and truthfully never find.
You're very determined. I recall my memory, and I see now how it works, and investigate every single moment to explain how this could be happened, like the movie's flashback.
I catch a glee at my laugh, I set up my visualization follows you, I found your jokes so silly, I heard the weight of your words scarlet brushed my cheek, and I captured the attentiveness as my association of you. 

I hold an attention sensitivity because myself happened to be vulnerable. And there you got the key tenderly, hence you asked it freely with the manner of your charm, which is very disguised, open the door of my heart gently. But you made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. I would say, 'Can you believe it?', the moment I could see it.
Yes, I can see it now.


2 komentar:

Anonymous said...

You should watch the Perks of Being A Wallflower right away.
It's sweet and i find the best quote ever.
"We are Infinite"

I totally watched it. thanks for blogwalking! :)