Fix Me

2:41 AM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments

God please save me and let me know that I'm not officially became a pathetic delusional person.
this is the day when everything's in my mind being proved.
I mean, how old I am? I'm kind of having an imaginary audience, still have it, but I hardly define is that every thought I'm thinking just happened in my mind or it's being practiced in my real life.
I'm being so sad this dawn. like the worst day ever in 2012, started with the damned nightmare!
I should have known..., should have known!
But if I never try I'll never know.
and the end of this day is the part when you feel so tired but you can't sleep.
but every little things in people mind, I just can't get it, never really get it, and I'm crazy of it. I know this is the part that explained why some of the Psychologist out there could go insane.
Why being so delusional is seems so wrong like a crime while everybody encourage themselves to keep imagine?

0 komentar: