A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

9:05 PM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments

I'm so in and out tired of this whoooooleeeeee daily routines.
I am like... why traffic jams are everywhere? for effin' sakes :'
with my my now, I am an intern student at the prestigious oil company here, and what I did its not far from my study, I'm on Human Resource Department where maybe some people could pop up a question and I'm happily answering 'well its some kind of a job where I could intentionally drop off your salary if you mess with me, you guys'
oh well haha no, its so mean. Human Resource is there in almost every company and generally we work to maintaining the performance of the workers and also recruit a future-leaders-of-the-world's seed that could bring the company a profit, not a loss.

now what I want to share is that.. I'm very happily ever after working on this experience, I'm on it.
but somehow I really was so surprised because there.. I feel like I am so little?
funny but seriously, I felt that I still a daddy's little princess. can you imagine that?
yes, this is one of my passion, and I love it! I love to working on it for its development, and being anything that I know I could do.

but the dream I dreams remain the same
where there I just want to sit, in the land full of green grass and beautiful flowers where I can just lay down and watching the milky way in the sky.

I happened to know that in the early until the mid of the adulthood, people tend to reduce their daydreaming because most likely its not happened easily when the thing is that is just not happen yet.
I'm feeling like a hypocrite because I am myself somehow no longer believe it...
but what could save you for the longest time of waiting is just your faith in your heart.
most people could just give a damn of this words or even thinking that is way too lame, but it just their defense because they are too afraid to put at least a little of another effort for their dreams to come true.
I tell you a secret, where this just between us... (be ready)
     
      the only one that could lead you to your childhood dreams is just this..
      ..an incredible person that actually also 'live', also have a role in the part of that dreams.
try to think about him/her. how he/she looks like maybe? or how you paint the character inside your dreams? I bet no matter how bad or how bitch you were in this life, you, inside your heart will always demand someone's with a good heart, based on the needs of your self.
and then... try to find him/her. try to find your life partner, seriously with no kidding.
you don't wasted your time don't you? because I supposed the one who spend the time to read my post is the one who needs something to fulfill their life. so go on.
give them chance to make your dreams come true, because yes, I admit it, no matter how he/she is a rockin'/psychedelic/nerds/superhot/superfreak in your way of design their character, they have something in common in their roles, 'Your Dream Executor'.
and I thank God I found mine, and the precious feeling he gave and will always keep give to me is something uncommon or typical, it's amazing, just like what I've dreamin' of :)

        saying that this just something that just happen in the fairy tale. welcome to the real world of failure, dude. you just keep being denial all over your lives.

xx,
- D

0 komentar: