Yowning

11:15 AM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments

you know what?
I'm in my desk in the office yawning over and over again on my laptop and I can't effinly resist not to sleep.
I cherish the weather today. its unstromy rain, with fluffy clouds above the ground, and its cold.
of course first in the day I woke up and eat before dawn and same as another day passed by, I do the early morning prayer.
I showered myself and dressed up like totally a little kiddo who's about to go to the school that located far in the green sloping mountain.
and I drove myself to work and its already started to busy at 6.00 am on the road outside.
my office is quite a distant from my house to called home. but in this internship period I'm staying at the home stay that don't need so much effort to push up the pedal and rushing the hour.
and it's not (really) traffic (yet), which is good one for me because at least I'm not stuck on the mad emotional conditioning while waiting for even just move a couple step by my feet.
I'm arrived early and then I sit and started to rearrange my internship report for my college task.
and now 11:06 am, which is still can be call (morning) and I'm now started thinking about Mr Christian Grey and his abundantly rich with the possessive traits that could match a seductive category on a gentle man.
I can't stop looking at my clock. It's ticking so slow until I could just close my eyes on a seconds then sleep or even dreaming.
after this day at the office pass, my self promise myself to counting on the day to looking out Friday where finally I can slap my mind to relax and spend a quality time on my way.
this time I felt like a whiny cry baby who can't stop commenting on a slightest things that crossed my mind.

indeed, this could be my daily routine until the next two months.
uh, my life is boring? I know right. so I must say...
Welcome to my world!


Sincerely,
- The Boring Elusive Geeks Came From The Outer Space

0 komentar: