So Many Books, So Little Time

12:15 AM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments

For most of the people, or I don't know, maybe some of them, happiness and satisfaction comes from something huge, magnificent, swanky. 
But for me, holy grail comes from something that relate to a magical feelings. Which want I wanted to say is, drowned in an oh-so-many books around me.

I remember somehow I also often feeling strangely tranquil when I'm just strolling around Kinokuniya in the middle of rainy and windy weather outside (and I sometimes don't even buy them books). Geeky. I know right. But my point is, you can attract happiness to yourself in so many ways. And for me, books never fails me.

And this time tranquilization is spreading on me because I had a spending spree quality time with my boyfriend, in this book fair event "Big Bad Wolf Books" (BBW). And I must say, this is totally worth it. This event is held on early May, and this post already smells so stale, but I don't care. Because I just wanna show you guys how amazing it was!

This time, its even better than the last year BBW. I think they kinda researching on something trendy and more up to date right now. Selling less expensive import books that would attract somebody who's not even intent to buy something. Seriously, I thought something less interesting, not expect anything too high. We're driving from a galaxy far far away (Bekasi) to BSD and caught by traffic for awhile. And I was thinking 'If I did not get at least one interesting book, then I would be cranky all the way'. But hell, I spent my money on those books quite much :')

And maybe for someone who's not really fond of a book, they would have this empty feelings if they leave a huge hall filled by a thousands books without even get at least one of them. I mean you could tell by the picture I'd show you. From romance, psychobabble, comics, and music books, and maybe those kind of books that happened to be so mainstream right now.. its there.

"Books are uniquely portable magic" - Stephen King











moi comic boi

Gilbert's books. 

yo

oh there's a potrait posters too (?)


staaaarrrrry. yeah they let you open it.
"Starry Night Over The Rhone" by Vincent Van Gogh



"Everyone is a reader, some just haven't found their favorite book yet". 
And yeah, you might considered yourself as a reader even if you just read a music books. 

ignore dat hole in ma bag :"

- D


0 komentar: