Persona

12:42 AM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments

"I mean really. How come you understand somebody could be so scared, while she doesn't even shows at least a little kind of hysterical respond in the panic situation"

-

"You are so gentle and so soft in the outside, from the outer look. I mean like... you are so tender. But I through inside, and you have a kind of... an armor?

But, I mean you are so brave, and have a strong and kind of heart. But you shows it very gently, but it doesn't mean that you can't be hurt. That's the point of the gentle of soft. You being gentle and strong at the same time. Tenderness and braveness"

-

"Some people just being like.. wanna play the 'Who's the Boss' shows. But I never buy that. It never really got me cause...

What I really need is someone who has the real tenderness and gentle... but strong and very brave inside himself. Someone who own that to protect and keep my graceful, fragile kind of heart"


"But I need you too. To keep me on the track"

-Love

0 komentar: