That's What You Missed On... Glee!

7:31 PM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments

Well Goodnight, Universe!

Owkay so I'm really excited right now.. so why don't we start from Glee? my very mery favorite TV Shows!


right now I wanna explain first and I'm just trying to be your wikipedia if you lazy enough to put your fingers to your keyboard and let your monitor tell you the substance of word 'Glee' inside Google.


Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series. The series was created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan.
It touches on the high school Glee Club New Directions competing on the show choir competition circuit, while its members deal with relationships, sexuality and social issues.


The initial main cast encompassed club director and Spanish teacher Will Schuester (Matthew Morrison). This TV Shows telling us that in William McKinley High School, the Glee Club is just having about an underdogs inside, but wait, it just 'looks like', and it seems like that because the Glee Club is just 'nothing' if it's compare with McKinley Titans (Football Club) and the Cheerios (Cheerleader Club) in that school.

In the first time I saw this show, I'm about like 'Whew another new TV Shows' but it seems unique and I kept watched the show, and besides that, my ear is catch by the song that they sing.
In every Glee's Episodes, the cast is cover the song that have a really great composition, no no it's not just great, but it's outstanding! and the voices.. the voices is really incredible! I mean look at them! They have story, they have look, they have VOICES, and they have move! Yea they're dancing. It just like a perfect combination for me, I mean I've entertained by this show so much! I really have a huge attention to music, of course everybody do, and it's really mean to me it just like I wanted to have more connection with music and this TV Shows brought it to me. And I really love to sings too! I thought if you love to sing and have a concern to it you may love Glee, like seriously! Because their great voices will bring you to the well-composition music and improvements. And you may feel like the way I feel.. "I thought I got an inspiration to do with my music things"

Well that's some reasons why I love Glee so much. But there are another reasons.
They are underdogs, you know.. Outcast! All the human in the school think that they're losers, and the popular group will be one and got them Slushied. Bullying them because they're in the Glee Club and it means they're loser, and Slushied means that they have Slushie in their hands and they just like throw it all in the Glee kids face. But what I love is that they just still 'them'! I mean they're just like stay the same, stay the unique things inside, even though sometimes I thought it's weird and yea it is. If you got what I mean, I got the morality things inside this show, yeah they give me moral point in every episodes (besides the music and drama lol).

Well I can't just enough to saying that I really love their voice and their music, they do original songs too, not just cover and the mash up cover things. And besides that all reasons.. I also really love the casts! These are two my favorite..

1. Quinn Fabray



She is the main character, Quinn Fabray. Play by Dianna Agron. She is Cheerios but she's join the Glee Club. In the shows, she is being a mean girl. But I think that she's not that at all. Well you must see Glee Season 1 & 2 then you will understand about that. Because many people have falling in love with her, not just with Dianna Agron but Quinn Fabray. She's sooooooo pretty she's so tender and have a beautiful soft voice, my favorite character :)


2. Rachel Berry


She is Rachel Berry, play by Lea Michele. It's no doubt to saying that she has a very great voice. Like when she's open her mouth to start to sing you will hear such a great voice in the music she's singing.




Many people loves Glee, but there are a lot that hate Glee the most. I'm not saying that I'm in the Glee side haha. But you know, if you kind of like 'What the f--- Glee' or 'They did such a terrible job in this show' I thought you should consider it first. Well I must make sure that I'm not giving any promotion in here, but let us think with this way... If you are about to make a decision to Love something or just Hate it, maybe you must acquainted with it first, and nicely. Because I thought that I got some moral point in every episodes, and maybe for the music, I'm kind of like it, I mean I'm in love with the new composition or the way they cover it, and maybe if you just hate it or thought that they just make the song sounds terrible you could see it something that not your type, like when you're like this genre of music.. you could didn't really like that genre of music. Well this just like some Peace advice, we could be just easy to peace out :) :) :)

Well, it's my reasons.. maybe you could have more so.. watch Glee! Haha I'm not the one who have an advantage to say this in my blog, but I'm glad if I have someone to share and to have a chat about the episodes! Lol
based from my experiences with people, If you love music, you could have some interest in Glee, well just saying, so enjoy! ;)

Xoxo

0 komentar: