Well Hello Again, Universe!

7:01 PM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments

Whew it's been a long long time since my last post!
wohoo and now I'm a college student! it's a bit shocking me because if I'm thinking about it, I'm just a little little thing that trying to learn the world in the cyberspace and started it with written my life in the blog!
well yea I'm here as a college student (semester 3) and my major is Psychology :) :)
I really really have a lot of things to pour my heart on the blog about my Psychology things because I love it so much, but it's so many things.. and kinda make me dizzying haha because my time now just like a diamond that I couldn't mess up with, so I'm glad if I could share it later :D

I love to write, I really have connection with it, but I didn't have any idea if I'm good on it or not :p
but I mean.. I like to write anything.. make my brain roam wildly with creativity.. and... anything!
and I'm so lovin to share what I love... like my best friends, musics, movies, TV Shows, anything!
so I wish I could.. because now I'm in my holiday and I'm just like counting my day until I have to deal with my college stuff again!

so.. Buenas Noches world!

Xoxo :)

0 komentar: