Greeny Freshly Pillowy

3:23 PM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments

I'm moved in with my roommates--my best friend-- from the lovely adorable enjoyable Apartment to the greeny freshly pillowy boarding house.
It's been a quite time we spend together in the Apartment, and now I thought we decided to find new air and moved with some other reasons too.
Oh my lovely room.. I miss her but with this new room I thought everything could be better
And we also could have a relax assignment times here although there is no swimming pool or the minimalist design that we would really miss :"D
Now with here their having a good internet connection, my close friends in the next door, and with us using a TV cable we could having a non-stressful time with those things and with the Star World, Fox Movies, and Disney Channel things :p

Assignments always getting crazy time after time, and we could become so busy but I thought that we will continue our gorgeous Fashion Line Inniesta slowly but sure, I'm feeling just can't wait :D



my lovely WONDERWALL in my Apartment :")

talk to you later,
- D

0 komentar: