Psychologist Police

10:42 PM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments



Why I want to be a Psychologist?
Why I like to observe people around me?
Why I'm interest to through your Persona?
Why I want to detect your lie?


when I was a kid, I have a lucid memory that I, want to be a Police Woman in my future life.
don't judge, Police's cool.
well I never know why haha but I know really well that I always being so childish in some occasion.
I am obsess with Princess and Queen things, I adore magnificence & Beauty, I'm a fan of Superheroes, and if you ask my favorite character, I could mention it all day long.

Police is tough, they're strong, they help people, they hit wickedness to create a peace, they wear a uniform, Police's cool.
and I want to be a person in that way, I want grow up tough.
but as long as the grew up happened, it changed, but not in every way.
and now, I found out that I really love this Psychological Marvelous Epic Dashing things!
Sometimes I remember some time in a high school, I never thought what I really wanted to be, I mean I could said that I wanted to be a Doctor, then I wanted to be an Accountant, I'm a Business Woman to be, and whatever I might like, but I sometimes questioning it again, until there goes a faith in this science.

now I sounds like a nerd that obsess with being clever and taking a science as a hot topic, no but I am not.
But yeah, when I studying Psychology in college, the lessons is discussed about everyday problems, I often felt like 'Oh my God, I've been in this position', or when the lessons is inform about some Psychological interruption and showed a symptoms that I might had too I was like 'No way I'm suffering a mental disorder!'
Psychology is mainly talking about a human life, then of course I would felt that way really often. But there're a parts in my body that feel connected to that. I mean sometimes I find myself stuck in my head asking some unanswered question about 'Why she did that?' 'Why he could acted like that?'. well I am an over thinker person, I can't go before an unfinished job is done. and this science studying how those people behave, and I'm concern with that.
I like that guy, Dr. Cal Lightman in Lie To Me, he could read every lie in every people, I like a Detective Movie, I like observe people, that's why I felt connected in this science ;)
I learned how to solve a problem and how does it work or how the problem could even happened. It's like I learned how to live and how to live a right living.
then I realized that time goes so fast and now I'm standing here next to a door with maturity. I'm not being such a hypocrite saying that I love my past, well maybe there are enough things that I hate in my past, and then when now I know how to through those time I was like regret those mistakes and being damned like 'Damn, if I did it right....' and bla bla bla. But it's not gonna happened.


All the things I mean is that I know what I'm doing and I'm lovin' it.


- D

0 komentar: