Aspire Einstein's Brain

1:56 PM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments

(source : kiwitachan)


lock myself in my room and started to working on my over think system again.
actually, this kind of system is an autonomic nervous system, it work involuntary in your brain, so we're the over thinker guys didn't have any control at all. it's exhausting.
this kind of habit grow in the sensitive person body, related to a moody persons, and sometimes connected with the anxiety feelings.
gosh, I sometimes questioning about how those feelings could even exist. 
the words 'live it up' or 'let it flow' work only for once in a several times, with the impulsive act follows after them.
have you ever wake up with a good feeling about that day? I own that, but with just one scoundrel drops there will be a turning point and I'll be such a self-hatred bitch.
I'm way too sensitive about everything, I wanted everything I want to be perfect, not really perfectionist, not in every way. I wanted to understand everything, but I often got lost with my obsession. 20 years never get it right, oh holy, it sounds really miserably.
blame it on the OCD. wait, no no. I'm not OCD, I'm not like Ms. Pilsbury from Glee, well not in every way of that, but still... no.

0 komentar: