Split Screen Sadness

2:07 PM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments

Split Screen Sadness, John Mayer

-
"All you need is love" is a lie 'cause
We had a love but we still said goodbye

Now we’re tired, battered fighters

And it stings when it nobody’s fault
cause there's
Nothing to blame At the drop of your name
It’s only the air you took and the breath you left



I Love John Mayer so much, I've been in love with him since I was a little :)


Btw, my SALZHA is runner up in a yesterday contest! yay
yesterday is a tired day
I woke up at 4am in the morning, went to my friend's house to prepared.
bold make up, wore saman costume, and next we went to a contest's place that is a long journey!

and finally, we performed saman dance
and we're a second winner, Alhamdulillah
I return home, tired, messy, ughh
and theeeeeeeeeeennnnn..................... I clashed with my bf :(
a rough time, huh?





0 komentar: