H☮PE

11:04 AM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments


this New Years euphoria still swishing in mine. and the booster of the caffeine, the rain, drizzle, the melody, and the arts, they are a bunch of things that love to be coalesce.
then I lay in this floral bed comfort cover and don't know what to do but photo editing haha.
I'm kind of starting this 2012 with hope. then I made this artwork, with a little kind of floral thingy, pastels, and peace symbols.
I am the Dream Believer, what do you want to start without dreaming first? The Dream. The Hope is floating now in mine and I'm kinda believing, being optimistic I'll reach those :)
The Peace symbol? Well, runaway such a coward thing so I prefer with a Peace of mind thing. And making every good relation with universe :)
and the Pastel colors is my blood, if you know what I mean.

enjoy my first simple 2012 artwork! :)
  

- H☮PE

0 komentar: