Happy New Year 2013! :)

9:04 PM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments


photo credits : Me


Hi Universe!
I hope you have a great time for this night celebration. It's like we start over our life and we must set up our resolution and be a better person in the 2013 :)

It might be sounds so hipster, but, I knew what it means to me and the values between my thought. My resolution is to become a Unicorn.

     The unicorn is a legendary animal from European folklore that resembles a white horse with a large, pointed,     spiraling horn projecting from its forehead, and sometimes a goat's beard and cloven hooves. First mentioned by the ancient Greeks, it became the most important imaginary animal of the Middle Ages and Renaissance when it was commonly described as an extremely wild woodland creature, a symbol of purity and grace, which could only be captured by a virgin. (source : Wikipedia)

Well not literally a Unicorn, you know, but what values does Unicorn have.
I don't want to be any other girl, I want to stand up as me, I want to achieve every goal I need to score. Cheesy? Not to me, and not for every soul in the Universe that still feeling the desire to reach what they deserve and by living life to the fullest and doing the right thing. Enjoy the ride of roller coaster and chill in just by the YOLO concept is not for my age anymore. Sounds so serious but not full of crap. Make it happen to your bright future! Words of wisdom :)


from my favorite one, Blair Cornelia Waldorf



There's not so many Unicorn exist these day, and prove that you're one of a kind!

credits : My 2013's Unicorn Artwork 

Love,
- D


0 komentar: