Reality Bites

11:51 PM Putri Dewinta 0 Comments



From what I've known in my past,
I never be so 'hollow' to write about anything.

But all over the dull, repetitive past months, they are killing my imagination & creativity.
I was like, 'I want to write, but I have nothing to write about, but at the same time there are so many wide wild thoughts in my mind I want to pour about'.
And this is going too far. I lose it. I actually lost it.

I never thought that some experiences, many new things, different activity could bringing such a huge alteration in someone's life.
It is never even came up in my mind that I could have a moment of 'tongue-tied', not even in my own peace of secretive mind.
I began to just repeat the same activity, just to make my life looks like that is actually livin'.
I'm having a hard time finding a word, like totally.

I guess something has changed.
Or maybe not 'some', but many things changed.
And its changed in an extreme mega bite changes.
And I should really embark my 'actually-old-self-to-my-supposed-to-be-newly-acquaintance-self' in 2015.

I just hope that I didn't lose any of my soul, my dream, and my passion that have been travel with me all over the time.
As the age's leveling up, I noticed that people has lost their eternal real identity.
And I'm not going to be the one who stand still and watch it happen.
That is something that'll make you lose everything you've earned and dreamed about, you know.

So maybe for me, I'll buckle up and be ready for the new plan!





.. and I hope you too! xx
P.S: I actually in my age 23 on 2015 :3


- D



0 komentar: